BOYA M1000 is well known for Profesional Vocal Microphone. You can use this microphone with a different polar patterns for different recording environments. The BOYA BY-M1000 is a 34mm(1.3") diaphragm condenser microphone,with sturdy all-metal housing,three selectable polar patterns, -10dB switch design.
BOYA BY-M1000 is suited for capturing instruments and vocals in the project and professional recording applications, such as singers, songwriters, podcasters, voiceover artists, field recorders, and home studio recordings. Additionally, the microphone offers a 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response for accurately reproducing audio signals in a variety of ranges.
- Gold-sputtered diaphragm
- Broadcast-quality condenser microphone
- Cardioid, Omnidirectional, and Bidirectional polar patterns
- Wide frequency range and ultra-low noise
- Off-axis rejection for clean recordings
- Included shock mount & pop filter
- Controlled by low-cut filter switch
- 0dB,-10 dB Pad switch
- Electrically balanced output
- 3-Pin XLR plug
- 24V or 48V phantom power
- All-metal housing
- Included 3/8" and 5/8" thread